For participants & accompanying persons (costs included in the conference registration fee):
- A GUIDED BUCHAREST CITY TOUR will be organized on Sunday 26 March 2023, during 16:00-18:00 h local time (GMT+3 hours), with two buses.
- A VISIT AT THE ROMANIAN ATHENAEUM will be organized on Monday 27 March 2023, at 13:30 local time (during the lunch break).
- CONFERENCE DINNER (Wed. 29 March 2023): it will be organized at Restaurant Pescarus in Bucharest (19:00-22:00 h). The buses will leave from Hotel Radisson Blu at 18:30 h.
- VISITS AT IFIN-HH (ELI-NP, IONISING RADIATION METROLOGY LABORATORY), in Bucharest-Magurele, will be organized by 2 groups of max. 50 participants each, during the afternoon on Tuesday 28 March 2023 and Thursday 30 March 2023, respectively. The bus will leave from the Hotel Radisson Blu, immediately after lunch and will transport the participants back at the hotel after the visit. For your access to IFIN-HH, you must have your passport on you or the national ID card (if you are a citizen of an EU member state).
For accompanying persons (costs not included in the conference registration fee):
- Visit at the “Dimitrie Gusti National Village Museum” in Bucharest (Tuesday 28 March 2023);
- A touristic programme in Romania (for the participants and accompanying persons) can be booked at http://www.bookingbucharest.ro, see the options from the bottom of the web page (Trips and tours). We recommend you the Romania Tour: Two castles in one day (Peleş Castle and Bran Castle). Bran Castle is known as Dracula’s castle, see http://www.bran-castle.com
You can find out more about Romania and Bucharest from the online guide https://www.inyourpocket.com/romania and https://www.inyourpocket.com/bucharest
A free app for Android phones (Visit Bucharest Today!) is available from https://visitbucharest.today, web page where you can find useful information from local young guides, for example see https://visitbucharest.today/bucharest-news/